Sunday, January 10, 2010

Titanium Flat Iron Dose Anyone Now About This Strightener? TurboIon Croc Titanium Flat Iron And How Well Dose It Work?

Dose anyone now about this strightener? TurboIon Croc Titanium Flat Iron and how well dose it work? - titanium flat iron

I was recently on youtube and I came across this video this girl, just a strightener've ever !!!!! belongs to buy before the call Croc Titanium Flat Iron and I want to. But his video Isenta convinceing all to me, since I went to www.beautychoice.com I can not read, and it looks like Walmart Stright-called Flat Iron Remington Wet 2 Straight (you can Google) search, and much more info wasent anyway , but that sounds like me. So What The Deffer between the two? And how great that someone of this iron from the iron work on the hair, I'm mixed with black and mixed Aleut Indian, so my hair is curly and thick, so that all information, big thank you to all two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gurl i kno how you are in with white, black mixed, Indian, Irish and Cherokee. I mixed and grinding, but more work in ceramic hair, believe me. I hope that helped! :)

Post a Comment