Thursday, December 17, 2009

Before And After Pics Of Eyebrow Looking For A Site With Breast Implant Before/after Pics?

Looking for a site with breast implant before/after pics? - before and after pics of eyebrow

So far, all the sites I can find the picture quality is terrible, a very limited selection of photos, or search options (size / weight, the size of the pre-surgery and after surgery, size, etc..)

Does anyone know a good site that is trusted the doctor to see the photos before and after implantation?

One of Canada's doctors would be appreciated.

2 comments:

lifeisde... said...

I feel like a followin is .. I hope it is good or satisfyin
www.cosmetic plastic surgery.info

lifeisde... said...

I feel like a followin is .. I hope it is good or satisfyin
www.cosmetic plastic surgery.info

Post a Comment