Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cocktail Dress Hire How To Get A Job At A Strip Club As A Cocktail Waitress?

How to get a job at a strip club as a cocktail waitress? - cocktail dress hire

I live in Savannah, Georgia. I'm 5'9 "and about 165 pounds, so I'm a little bigger. I really enjoy working as a waitress in a nightclub, but one of the places I visited, she said, the attitude, but then asked a week later someone I know. I do not know if my weight is a problem. I am in a short skirt and a tank that is that their waitresses wear, but it was prepared not sure what I was adopted, during the interview act. .. if I act be coy or I want to know how to be tender or interview .... ..... What was really strange, I wonder if anyone can help me, slightly more girls with little experience, but he had great social skills.

4 comments:

Puzzled said...

I regret these words, I try not to judge his character, but I do not know why someone who aspires to a strip club to work. /

Natalie said...

Waitresses can do a lot of money. I do not think that their weight is a problem that was probably a matter of time, or maybe someone knows.

DO NOT flirt with management. The atmosphere is very professional. Nothing that happened between the girls and administration, and probably will not seriously.

Let them know you're a hard worker.

Note, however, customers can be very cruel, especially the waitresses,

Q, e-mail. . .

Natalie said...

Waitresses can do a lot of money. I do not think that their weight is a problem that was probably a matter of time, or maybe someone knows.

DO NOT flirt with management. The atmosphere is very professional. Nothing that happened between the girls and administration, and probably will not seriously.

Let them know you're a hard worker.

Note, however, customers can be very cruel, especially the waitresses,

Q, e-mail. . .

dianapar... said...

I agree, why in the world would be a goal of yours? Where is the opportunity to advance? In a good restaurant, you can attend the Asst Mgr, and Mgr. In a strip club, to a stripper could (?). If your ... Goal?

Post a Comment