Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Graves Disease More Condition_symptoms My Mother Has Graves Disease Which Has Affected The Eyes But Has Been Turned Down The Operation?

My mother has graves disease which has affected the eyes but has been turned down the operation? - graves disease more condition_symptoms

Graves' disease affects the thyroid and therefore has the biggest eyes. We see clearly that they need an operation to correct this, but the doctors said to do their cosmetic and not the transaction. Is there a legal way around this? In addition, each site is available to inform Wright that we have.

Thank you for your time.

1 comment:

Lis said...

Go to a healer?
I was with Hashimoto's thyroiditis, adrenal fatigue, gluten and milk intolerance diagnosed. Fatigue and discomfort are unbearable, I felt like walking death! Thank God, the healer a saliva test to check my hormone levels and put me on herbal bio-identical hormones.

Post a Comment