Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Big Breastpump Velba Breastfeeding Advice Needed?

Breastfeeding advice needed? - big breastpump velba

I had my his 8th October and I have tried to treat him. It is a big baby (almost 9 pounds) and should be no difficulties in blood sugar levels (common in large babies) told me that the formula to the hospital to avoid food, d 'Go to the neonatal intensive care unit. I gave him the chest and then to the formula. It is wide and will remain locked in a time and get the colostrum (milk) is only now just coming. Today I went in and rented a breast pump, so you something to relieve this congestion. My breasts are suddenly so strong that he can lead them to commit the whole day and only him formula now. I will say a little milk and to be addressed. My plan is to 100% of them in their own, but I need a way to ensure thatenough milk because of its size, it could still be some problems if you do not have enough blood sugar. All tips for breastfeeding mothers in this would be appreciated. I want to really try to make this work. My daughter refused to latch and I was very soon. The fact that my son latches and seems more content on the chest, I'm very optimistic that we can do this job, but being completely new to breastfeeding, I need a direction. As a long weekend, where I live, I can not connect to LLL until Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment