Monday, February 15, 2010

Tatoo Female Genital If A Female Tatoo's A Guy Name On Her Body?

If a female tatoo's a guy name on her body? - tatoo female genital

I just answer to this great girl that I love, but sometimes it is hard to read. One night I said, I have a big secret and ask if I did not mind not being able to speak with her that night for a few hours. I said no. When I came home the next morning, my name is tattooed on his back. can someone tell me, he's crazy, should be the concern is a little in love with him or me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This girl is crazy ... Run Away.

Anonymous said...

She is a nut job. RUN!

Anonymous said...

shes nuts and obsessed by the sound of things, tattoos are cool (I have a few good me), but the golden rule is never tattooed anyones name (unless) the products to their children, it sounds like she has problems too DONT walk, run!

Anonymous said...

appears to be in love with you, but always his name as a tattoo is a little higher, if you ask me. I would be careful - not the things not to rush things, you never know - maybe you never want more of her and she is an evil psycho fertig los .... Good luck;)

Anonymous said...

She is a nut job. RUN!

Post a Comment