Saturday, February 13, 2010

Rocco Big Mess Streaming Heres My Team. How To Improve In 14 Team 5x5 Roto? Big Money Involved And Need Some Ideas.?

Heres my team. How to improve in 14 team 5x5 roto? Big money involved and need some ideas.? - rocco big mess streaming

Napoli, Mike
Pujols, Albert
Cantu, Jorge L.
Mora, Melvin
Garciaparra, Nomar
Baldelli, Rocco
Granderson, Curtis
Podsednik, Scott
Guillen, Carlos
Bank ...
Lopez, Javy
Broussard, Ben
Counsell, Craig
Feliz, Pedro
Gibbons, Jay
Pitching ...
Capuano, Chris
Johnson, Josh
Lidge, Brad
Lowry, Noah
Patterson, John
Rodriguez, Francisco
Saito, Takashi
Verlander, Justin
Substitute (so far)
Backe, Brandon
Bonser, Boof
Gorzelanny, Tom S.
Hendrickson, Mark
Sheets, Ben
Wainwright, Adam
In the hope of helping a way to find this team. In a 14-team 5x5 roto make available, not many people, then take recruits as they arise. I bounceng of 2 and 3 Place in the previous season. Noted that the time and whip. I think. Suggestions? I understand that you will not know the drugs are free, but could still continue with service and rbis, and the time and whip. Or is unavailable. Thank you.

6 comments:

yummy88c... said...

What I is not stupid, that some positions of the players who sat on the bench, and better compliance with some strong SP, it would take some wins and K. You can only have 9 players who meet every day or a week ... Everything you need, one or two other members. If more pitchers, at least you can pile up in wins and K, and all other pitching statistics.

myscooby... said...

save $ 30 per month or more, and soon the money you need

thomassw... said...

I began to Javy Lopez. unless your team is great.

The Fantasy King said...

Good team, not great. But for a 14-team 5x5 roto league, not bad, actually quite good. I would add is a great name. Besides Pujols, or not.
Your needs:
Tours & rbis
C. Try to trade Beltran. Perhaps C. Granderson. It is a good player, but u have to make some adjustments at HRS. Perhaps trade Lidge B. and C. Granderson? Probably not, but maybe u'll luck.
I have tried to trade as Columbus T. Gordon, I do. And I did Atkins and G. Lowe for DD Wright said yes.
So never noe.U or trade bait, maybe try to find a negotiated
A. Pujols, C. Delgado and require a different type, such as Holliday give or BA, HRS, rbis, and some of SBS.
Good luck. 2. and 3 r'nt wrong place.
BTW, I also amAve C Capuano and Jo. Johnson as my 2 SP.

edgecuti... said...

Let me start over Lee Mike Napoli. My rule for the commencement or the collection of players is that stand out if you've never heard of them not.

chobo219 said...

If you are stronger for the victory / KS categories, you can try to lift the RPS there. It is not necessary to a close, but while throwing 1.2 aimlessly round a few times per week, which should help.

so that it runs on / off rbis, Pujols you. Other threats, attackers are not really at all. with 14 PPL and sizes big list, I doubt it, but there is no entitlement to a value that can help. "Bet Re is probably best for the trade.

Post a Comment