Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Should Kitchen Knobs Match Appliances Should All The Cabinetry Hardware In My House Be The Same Throughout?

Should all the cabinetry hardware in my house be the same throughout? - should kitchen knobs match appliances

I need room cabinet hardware (Sweater / buttons) in two fully equipped bathrooms and my kitchen cabinets. All fittings are chrome plated, but I can not chrome. My kitchen appliances are some steel with maple syrup and my cabinets are black. My granite shades of black, gray and beige. I thought the drawing, the black iron kitchen and Nobs. For the kids bathroom / guest toilet) (I thought Knickel or brushed brass coincide () with the mirrors. In my master bathroom, I thought Knickel brushes (to coincide with my mirror). Does not seem so beautiful? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment