Friday, February 19, 2010

Sympathy Pregnancy Breasts In Need Of Comfort...?

In need of comfort...? - sympathy pregnancy breasts

Hi, this is my first question: "I suppose you could name. I answered many, I think I 'turn. Lol:)

Well, I am 2 days shy of 6 weeks of pregnancy am, I've been married 21, 2 years ago, in January. We are young but mature for our age. This is our first child ... (I misscarried a year ago, and now I was not at all, maybe 5 weeks.) My husband is a great guy. But seems to be away from me, and shows no understanding of my breast tenderness, "morning" sickness, etc, etc. .. usually a very sensitive person. Comment? Also my first OB / GYN Visit this Friday ... In fear of a bad thing ... For example, an ectopic pregnancy (ectopic), or worse. all new or pain in my body makes me panic. I know many of myFear, because I had to leave my bipolar medication, and this is another concern ... 8 months, if I can do more, do not be mad, then not in the after birth or as a bad mother. Can anyone give me some advice to love? : (

No comments:

Post a Comment