Thursday, February 4, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Burning Throat From Puking How Do I Get Burning Cinnamon Feeling Out Of Throat?

How do I get burning cinnamon feeling out of throat? - how to get rid of burning throat from puking

Cinnamon Challenge was viewed on YouTube. I thought it could not be that hard. Just tested. Bad idea. Throw down! But I cough a little cinnamon and my nose. Drink plenty of water and spit out on cinnamon. But now I have a burning sensation in the upper groove. What get rid of him? (I now drink milk, because she is fat ...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In fact, milk is one of the best options you have to get rid of, because this feeling of some chemical reactions that occur when you drink milk (but not on it).

Other options: bread or eat some starch, some mouthwashes and gurgling sure that back in the upper palate (burning).

Next time be more careful! :)

Anonymous said...

In fact, milk is one of the best options you have to get rid of, because this feeling of some chemical reactions that occur when you drink milk (but not on it).

Other options: bread or eat some starch, some mouthwashes and gurgling sure that back in the upper palate (burning).

Next time be more careful! :)

Post a Comment